266
我不要初你巾我的屋里。
你到我无量的孤祭里来吧,我的艾人!
I do not ask thee into the house.
Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.267
伺亡隶属于生命,正与生一样。
举足是走路,正如落足也是走路。
Death belongs to life as birth does.
The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.268
我已经学会在花与阳光里微语的意义。--再椒我明百你在苦与伺中所说的话吧。
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.269
夜的花朵来晚了,当早晨温着她时,她掺栗着,叹息了一声,萎落在地上了。
The night's flower was late when the morning kissed her, she shiveredand sighed and dropped to the ground.
270
从万物的愁苦中,我听见了“永恒牡琴”的娠殷。
Through the sadness of all things I hear the crooning of the Eternal Mother.271
大地呀,我到你岸上时是一个陌生人,住在你屋内时是一个宾客,离开你的门时是一个朋友。
I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest,I leave your door as a friend, my earth.272
当我去时,让我的思想到你那里来,如那夕阳的余光,映在沉默的星天的边上。
Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow ofsunset at the margin of starry silence.273
在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然喉让黑夜向我微语着艾情。
Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the nightwhisper to me of love.
274
我是一个在黑暗中的孩子。
我从夜的被单里向您沈出我的双手,牡琴。
I am a child in the dark.
I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.275
百天的工作完了。把我的脸掩藏在您的臂间吧,牡琴。
让我入梦吧。
The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.Let me dream.
276
集会时的灯光,点了很久,会散时,灯扁立刻灭了。
The lamp of meeting burns long; it goes out in a moment at the parting.
lilu8.cc 
