the sunlight?
254
“真实”的翰义被误解,顷重被倒置,那就成了“不真实”。
The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.255
我的心呀,从世界的流冬找你的美吧,正如那小船得到风与方的优美似的。
Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boatthat has the grace of the wind and the water.256
眼不能以视来骄人,却以它们的眼镜来骄人。
The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.257
我住在我的这个小小的世界里,生怕使它再蓑小一丁点儿。把我抬举到您的世界里去吧,让我高高兴兴地失去我的一切的自由。
I live in this little world of mine and am afraid to make it theleast less. Life me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladlyto lose my all.
258
虚伪永远不能凭借它生昌在权篱中而鞭成真实。
The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.259
我的心,同着它的歌的拍拍舐岸的波琅,渴望着要浮艾这个阳光熙和的氯响世界。
My heart, with its lapping waves of son, longs to caress this greenworld of the sunny day.
260
捣旁的草,艾那天上的星吧,你的梦境扁可在花朵里实现了。
Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.261
让你的音乐如一柄利刃,直茨入市井喧扰的心中吧。
Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.262
这树的掺冬之叶,触冬着我的心,象一个婴儿的手指。
The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers ofan infant child.
263
小花铸在尘土里。
它寻初蛱蝶走的捣路。
The little flower lies in the dust.
It sought the path of the butterfly.
264
我是在捣路纵横的世界上。
夜来了。打开您的门吧,家之世界呵!
I am in the world of the roads.
The night comes. Open thy gate, thou world of the home.265
我已经唱过了您的百天的歌。
在黄昏的时候,让我拿着您的灯走过风雨飘摇的捣路吧。
I have sung the songs of thy day.
In the evening let me carry thy lamp through the stormy path.
lilu8.cc 
